Defeating the Weed Menace Research & Development CollectionCollected publications from the Weeds program
Land & Water Australia. 2009. Defeating the Weed Menace Research & Development Collection. [Online] (Updated September 9th, 2009)
Available at: http://lwa.gov.au/node/3387 [Accessed Sunday 19th of May 2013 02:19:13 AM ].
This is a cardboard folder which contains 14 items - fact-sheets, policy papers, a guide and a bookmark. They are all knowledge products from the Defeating the Weed Menace R&D program.
this folder contains the following publications:
- Prevention and management of aquatic plant invasions in Australian rivers
- Sleeper and Alert Weeds
- Do natural ecosystems benefit from the management of Weeds of National Significance?
- Improving targeting of weed biological control projects in Australia
- Best practice for on-ground property weed detection
- A national information system for weeds
- The environmental weed management action tool (EWeed MAT) - a new tool for regional environmental weed planning
- Weed management on floodplains
- Control of Environmental Weeds
- A Commentary on Funded Biological Control Projects
- Aquatic weed surveillance using robotic aircraft
- None listed
This publication is not attached to any projects.